Friday, February 7, 2014

You smell like a monkey, and you look like one, too.


My two year old is about to turn three!  Hurray!  Dutifully, I've been asking her what she wants for her birthday.  We don't want any tears on the big day.  So far her answers have been quite doable.  She wants a cake and jello.  Done and Done!  Whoo-hoo, no crazy expensive, impossible to buy presents for this little chica. (Just try to find an Elsa nightgown, it's nearly impossible.)

 Just yesterday, after I asked what she wanted for her birthday (again), she said, "I want to go to the zoo and see the animals.  I like the zoo with Daddy and the kids."  As I recited our conversation to my husband he pointed out that I was not invited to this party.  Seriously, kid?  You don't want me, your own mother, the one who gave you life, to go to the zoo with you?  Well, kid, we are done.


Happy Birthday, Rosie!  You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment